COVID-19 Testing Open for Off-Campus Students on Monday, Dec. 7
November 23, 2020
We have expanded our testing capacity for students who live off campus but come to the campus for classes, research or other regular events or activities.
COVID-19 testing is now open for the following students:
- Students residing off campus but attending in-person courses or regularly attending onsite events or activities
- Students residing off campus and involved in campus-based research
In accordance with the UCI Executive Directive – Student Testing, students must enroll in weekly asymptomatic testing.
- Bren Events Center
- Division of Continuing Education (DCE) Yosemite Room
- Plaza Verde Community Center
- Vista del Campo Community Center
Click here to schedule your weekly testing appointment.
How to schedule your recurring appointment
Visit the UCI Coronavirus Testing Website for new information and details.
What should I expect on the day of my test? What should I bring?
- Complete your Daily Symptom Check.
- If you are not showing symptoms, keep your appointment and proceed to your testing location.
- If you are showing symptoms, do not go to the test collection site. Please contact the Student Health Center at 949-824-5301 for instructions. If you have health insurance other than UC SHIP and have your own Primary Care Provider (PCP), you should also contact your PCP’s office to advise them of your symptoms.
- Know where you are going and give yourself enough time to get there.
- Confirm the location of your appointment and locate it on the map.
- Plan to arrive at least 5 minutes before your appointment time.
- Remember to bring:
- Face covering, plus a spare face covering
- Your student ID card or student ID number and another form of picture ID if you do not have your student ID card.
Please do NOT bring anyone with you unless absolutely necessary.