Show Your ZotPass! Compliance with UC COVID-19 Vaccination Program Requirements
September 14, 2021
Starting this Fall, students on campus may be asked to “Show Your ZotPass!” to ensure compliance with the UC COVID-19 Vaccination Program, the Daily Symptom Check, and applicable testing requirements.
When your Daily Symptom Check is submitted, you will receive a confirmation ZotPass showing your status for the day.The ZotPasses look like this:
You may be restricted from accessing university resources and services in addition to further disciplinary action if you are not in compliance.
How to be in compliance:
- Daily Symptom Check
- Download ServiceNow app (iOS | Android) and respond to the questions or respond by email when you receive your daily symptom check email reminder.
- Comply with the UC COVID-19 Vaccination Program.
- If you submitted your vaccination record to the UCI Student Health Center Portal or your request for an exception, exemption or deferral to the program by the September 6 deadline, you are already on the road to being in compliance! Make sure you complete the process and continue all University directives.
If you have not submitted your information, please do so as soon as possible.
- Participate in Regular Asymptomatic Testing
- Ongoing COVID-19 testing of our campus community is vital to continue to maintain a healthy environment for all of us to thrive.
- Unvaccinated students with an approved exception, exemption or deferral must test weekly. Visit the Student Health Patient Portal to schedule your appointment.
- Undergraduate vaccinated students who live in student housingmust test monthly. Additional instructions from Student Housing will be provided to you to schedule your appointment.
- A random sample of vaccinated students will test on a regular basis. Please respond to an email request for your participation in the testing program.
For more information on the ZotPass, visit: students.uci.edu/zotpass.html.
Remember to complete your Daily Symptom Check!